The William & Mary Law School Immigration Clinic and Immigrant Justice Corps are cosponsoring the second annual Fourth Circuit Asylum Law Conference. The Conference will be held virtually via Zoom on March 10, 2023.
The Conference will include panels and roundtable discussions on a variety of topics, including:
- Developments in Fourth Circuit Case Law
- Appealing a Denial in Immigration Court
- Attorney Burnout in Asylum Cases
- Best Strategies for Advocating at the Asylum Office
- A Primer on Representing Unaccompanied Minors
Practicing attorneys, professors, students, DOJ Accredited Representatives, and others are all welcome to attend. A background in asylum law is not required, though basic elements of asylum law will not be covered in this year’s conference.
CLE applications are pending with Virginia. CLE information will be updated on the registration page and on our LinkedIn event.